February 16, 2010

IPhone application


My thought of the day is:

If they came up with so many useless ways of making your life easier with a thing called Iphone, why don't they include a sensor for object-proximity recognition?

Because I don't have a cell phone I'm always looking where I'm going, so I myself can avoid colliding with other people in the street. However, I've witnessed many individuals running into each other simply because they are immersed in their little toys. At first I found it quite annoying, I still do a little, but now it's quite hillarious. I suggest that if you are feeling bored, go seat at a park or coffee shop and observe people as they collide with one another... All I can hear is the circus music in the background as the monkeys keep running into each other, having seemingly lost their perception and peripheral vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment