April 14, 2009

Singing my joy out


April 3rd, 16:35hs - On the Subway...


Another day in Paris. Wake up, breakfast. The reception guy offers me some of his pastries "cause you are a nice girl", he says. I was given a rose by a stranger last night, with the same pretext and it feels nice when people say that to you. Maybe it is because I feel good again, as I have made peace with myself again. I feel like I'm glowing... I feel full of joy... I can enjoy the simple things once again.

After breakfast I found my way to the hostel where Marcel is staying and where I'll stay for the remaining of the trip. After leaving my suitcase, I walked into an used bookstore to see if I could get someone to help me find "Palais de Tokio" on the map. I seat outside, focus for a moment and try to decide if I should walk or take the metro. I'm still no sure where I'm going and it's a bit complicated to figure out on the map witch route to take. As I concentrate on what to do next, I get a txt message from Marcel with directions to the museum. How cool is that??? You just need to ask for it. If it is what you need, the Universe will make sure you get it...

Once I get to the subway, I see a woman standing at the bottom of the stairs with a baby wagon. She was standing there, looking up and singing quietly. I offered her my help to carry the thing upstairs and I find out she's actually taking the same line as I am (out of six different ones) In the metro we talked and she told me she was happy because she received her residence permit today. I honestly felt hey joy in my heart, her singing was a boost of energy. And her baby, oh my God!! simply beautiful... Those eyes, staring at my soul... it's hard to put in a sentence what cannot be described with words... I was hypnotized... I was so touched by the baby's eyes that I couldn't help but crying out my joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment