April 6, 2009

It's only temporary


April 2nd, 13:00hs - On the train, on my way to Paris...

Time passes, things change. Some people go, some stay. You get to know your friends, you also make new ones; but at the end, everything is temporary. Life is like a dream. You are a participant, you are the observer. When you think you have it all figured out, you realize that nothing is what seems. All of a sudden you have more than a crash with your closest friend and the one you had the crash on, is suddenly the one you can talk to...

Yes, everything changes, but for a reason. There's always the cause and effect factor and everything is so intrinsically interconnected that it becomes hard to tell what's cause and what's effect. The mission appears to be to figure it out, but the more you try to understand with your mind, the more confused you seem to get. One day, you feel you want to break free from your thoughts. That one day you feel so trapped, so miserable... but an Angel comes to find you, because she needs you to listen. So you give her your heart and soul, you shed your tears just feeling what she feels. You become her and forget your confused mind, if only temporarily, if only for a brief moment. And that moment feels like the return to eternity.

But eternity is only now, and you begin to think once again. It was not the kiss, it was before that. It was in between dreams. At some point you woke up and everything just unfolded the way it had to. So you give your heart out to this Angel, who is a bit more confused than you are. You give her a hug, you embrace her with her with a simple smile, with a tear, with your soul. Slowly, all things begin to recover their shape; senses return. They never actually left you, you just decided to dwell in your emotions so much that you ignored them. But you can't completely ignore what it is... When you have opened your eyes, once you learn to really see, to close them is just plain stupidity. Is like making the choice to be blind. And I get so lost in stupidity. Sometimes I close my eyes to the point where I lose track of myself. I can no longer find the ground, sense my center or distinguish between my own facts and myths.

Thankfully, there's always an Angel who comes to remind me that I can never loose my essence, that what it is is what it is. There is always someone who, in my loneliest times, will need a bit of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment