March 29, 2009

Hunged...?

Today's Tarot card:

The Hanged Man
This card denotes the need to look at your current situation from a different perspective. The Hanged Man creates change by acting passively and accepting fate. By surrendering control and making yourself vulnerable, you will facilitate change in your life. In order to see the bigger picture, you will need to take a step back.

Not that I check my cards often, but this one... well... this one came out today and seems to fit perfectly with my current situation. Besides, this blog shouldn't be always so "serious", right?

Awesome dinner tonight, by the way. Almost a month ago, I remember my first night out. We went to a bar that looked like cheese and a little German kid was "hitting on me". My two friends were sitting there, so I passed each of them a ring and with my little knowlegde of German I said to the guy: "Ich habe zwei Mannen"... I think I need to find a third ring... warum jetz, ich habe drei Mannen!!

Guys, I fucking adore you!! Yes, you know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment